- We ask about your details only for the purposes of ascertaining information regarding your order.
- We do not sell information onto any other third party, we do not collect it for the purposes of marketing products to you, and we do not subscribe you to any other services
- We keep your details on our own system only and erase all messages sent to us that are no longer of use. We archive email sent to us to aid in better customer service for our clients. With a permanent record, we can better attend to problems if they arise, and everyone has a clear understanding about what services are to be performed.
- We have internal policies that prevent our subcontractors, partners and other connected organizations from disclosing your information to any other third party.
- In House Catering complies with the Privacy Act 1993.