In House Catering 2017 Ltd Terms and Conditions
- Final numbers are to be advised no later than 24 hours prior to the start of the function. This will
constitute the minimum number charged for catering purposes.
- Where possible, we will endeavour to accommodate persons with special dietary requirements. However, In House Catering accepts no responsibility should a person/s become ill from eating food which may be harmful to them. Overall requirements for food and beverage (i.e. type of food, estimated number of persons) are required no later than three days preceding the meeting date. Final numbers are to be made no later than 24 hours prior to the function date.
- Hot deliveries and orders that are less than $75.00 will incur a delivery fee of $20.00.
- Weekend surcharges and late delivery fees may apply
- Minimum numbers of 5 apply, unless discussed with In House Catering beforehand.
- When selecting the 4 or 5 Items for lunch, minimum numbers apply, menus can be spilt for 10 or more guests, please inform Beth beforehand.
- Should a booking be cancelled 2 or less days in advance, 30% of the food cost will be charged. Food cancelled on the day incurs a 100% charge.
- Normal hours of catering are 7.00am until 6.00pm. Should the function extend
outside of the agreed hours, In House Catering reserves the right to charge an additional Delivery fee of $50.00 plus GST