T & C’S
In House Catering 2017 Ltd
** COVID-19 Level 2 ** All corporate catering items ordered will be individually wrapped with exception of condiments that will be supplied in a small contaner with spoons provided.
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices are in NZD and Ex of GST (15%).
- In House Catering is a New Zealand owned business. We currently operate in Wellington region and surrounding areas only.
- Whilst we always endeavor to provide the food and numbers requested, late orders and changes to numbers not received prior to 8am the previous working day may not be possible or may incur late order/amendment fees.
- Where possible, we will endeavour to accommodate persons with special dietary requirements. However, In House Catering accepts no responsibility should a person(s) become ill from eating food which may be harmful to them.
- Hot Food Deliveries and orders that are less than $100.00 will incur a delivery fee of $20.00.
- Weekend surcharges may apply at $85 for Saturday deliveries and $170 for Sunday deliveries.
- Minimum numbers of 5 apply, unless discussed with In House Catering beforehand.
- Should a booking be cancelled 2 or less days in advance, 30% of the food cost will be charged. Food cancelled the day prior incurs a 100% charge.
- Normal hours of catering are 7.00am until 6.00pm. Should the orders be required outside of the agreed hours, In House Catering reserves the right to charge an additional delivery fee.
- Dietary meals that are required to be separate from the main meal offerings will incur a 25% surchange
Information Security Policy:
Our new software and website is provided by Flex Catering.
1. The software provides high levels of security by keeping the server updated with the latest security features and updates, firewalls and SSL connection (https). User access passwords are encrypted. Flex Catering keeps two levels of firewalls: software and hardware firewall.
2. Flex Catering takes the appropriate measures to ensure the security of all data processed. This includes secure storage of hardware at the offices, SSL security and password access to our system and databases. When using outside parties to process data Flex Catering will ensure that they offer the appropriate level of security and data protection.
3. Credit card details are not stored in the Flex Catering databases. Flex Catering passes the credit card to the customers’ selected merchant facility via a secure API connection.
4. Flex Catering software provides user permission access with the ability to determine the permissions privileges of your employees. All Administrator logins get logged and tracked for security and auditing purposes.
5. Flex Catering staff members processing data are subject to a duty of confidence and agree to keep confidential all your data during and after termination of employment.
6. If we become aware of any data breach relating to any data in your Flex Catering installation, we will inform you immediately and vice-versa. Flex Catering will then cooperate with you to take reasonable steps to assist in the investigation and mitigation of the data breach.